Crunches with legs in air
Set your interval timer for 12 repeats of 50 seconds active and 10 seconds rest. Do as many reps of each exercise as you can in each 50 second round.
This workout was actually from Friday, but due to our super slow internet connection, it has taken me until today to actually upload all the pictures and video. I started off by doing 15 minutes of jump roping, switching from jogging to double jumps, to whatever else I felt like trying. The key was to keep moving for those 15 minutes and to keep my heart rate jacked up.
This workout will really work your lower body. You’ll probably hurt in places you’ve never hurt before. Below is step-by-step instruction of how to do each exercise, and here is some video footage of my actual workout. My form is a little poor because this was towards the end of my workout and I was a little spent by then.
- 1) Start off in the basic lunge position.
2) Using primarily your front leg, jump upwards while bringing your back leg forward.
3) Bring back leg to the front, and land in the basic lunge position again. Repeat.
1) Start in the basic sit-up position while holding a weighted object directly above your chest.
2) Perform a sit-up while crossing the weight over to your right side.
3) Return to basic sit-up position.
4) Perform another sit-up while crossing over to your left side. Repeat sequence.
1) Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
2) Squat down, aiming to lower your butt below your knees.
3) Immediately jump straight up in the air. Land in the squatting position again and repeat.
–CRUNCH WITH LEGS IN AIR–
1) Lie with your back flat on the ground and your legs straight in the air.
2) Crunch upwards. Repeat.